IMPLEMENTATION : £1200 one off fee (price dependant on length and density required)
MAINTENANCE: £56-79 for a monthly visit to keep your hair looking great
IMPLEMENTATION : £500 one off fee (price dependant on style and density required)
MAINTENANCE: £50 for a monthly visit to keep your hair looking great
Our Pricing Explained
We are a mid-priced company within the market and here are the reasons why:
- We provide the best quality of hair available to achieve a realistic look. The end results looks 100% natural.
- We are accredited by the American Hair Loss Council and our skills are kept up to date by regularly attending hair seminars in America. This keeps us ahead of the competition.
- We are a privately owned business and not a franchise.
We have worked in the industry since the 1980s and have years of experience when it comes to hair replacement. These results cannot be achieved by regular hairdressing qualifications. The qualifications we have are not regular hair dressing qualifications and takes years to master.
Why Shopping For The Cheapest Doesn’t Always Pay Off When Choosing a Hair Replacement Provider
We often receive customers who have chosen the cheapest option and here is what they have encountered:
- Hair that looks ‘fake’ and doesn’t match the texture and colour tone of their own hair
- Hair that isn’t cut and blended
- Scalp issues due to incorrect bonding methods
Feeling panic that your hair does not look natural can often cause stress, upset and embarrassment. Here at The Hair Growth Studio we get it right first time.
Contact us for your complimentary initial appointment to find out how we can help you on your hair growth journey.