Coronavirus Updates – our Studio has been granted permission to open
Our studio as always operate strict health & safety guidelines for the safety of our staff and valued clients whilst we maintain the delivery of our essential services.
Our phone lines are also open and will have a return phone call in 24 hrs, email is as always available firstname.lastname@example.org.
We must request that clients do not visit any of our clinics without a scheduled appointment as we have strict health & safety guidelines for the number of clients we are permitted to see in our studio at any one time. You can follow us on social media for further Hair Growth Studio Coronavirus Updates.
Health & Safety
Please be aware we have implemented Risk Assessments and Health & Safety guidelines that must be followed for the safety of our clients and staff.
- Please can we ask that all clients use a face mask when entering our studio and these must be used at all times during your appointment.
- We will use an infrared temperature device when you enter the studio. Anyone with a temperature higher than 37.8 and/or a cough will need to reschedule their appointment in order to help safeguard the health of the staff and other clients.
- We will not have waiting facilities for clients or guests at this time and ask clients to wait outside until we are ready for their appointment.
- We will not be offering any hot/cold beverages.
- Clients are asked to cancel appointments if they have been in known contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or experienced any symptoms themselves in the last 14 days .
- As we have extended our facility with the new second floor cubicles we have no client cross over and the 2m rule is easily implemented.
- We will not be able to offer any non-essential complimentary styling or hairdressing services until further notice.
If you have scheduled an appointment by phone you will receive an email outlining the services agreed and the safety protocols for Covid-19.
We hope this provides you with all of the important information you need.
With our very best wishes,
The Hair Growth Studio
AND PLEASE, AS ALWAYS, STAY SAFE AND WELL.